Have you ever had a lot of free time and all you do is read rubbish blogs on the internet that make you feel completely rubbish about your sordid existence? That is not me ergo I never feel that way
Did I just use “ergo” in a sentence?! Way to ergo!
“Er. go,” say all my mean fans.
While you were thinking about that first question I so bluntly posed, Awesomepants and I made a pizza. I love the boy and his enthusiasm for pizza. If you ask me, he is the only hope for humanity. He can sulk about it all he likes but there’s no way I’m taking responsibility for pizza ingredients. I can’t tell the difference between Italian sausage (mama mia!) and lean beef until it’s cooked and by then I’m already in time out.
We make amazing pizzas. Pizzas that shout from rooftops, pizzas that make you weep for joy and pizzas that make you yee-haw, if you were the yee-hawing kind. If we entertained lots of people, which we don’t, they would stop talking to us because that’s all we’d feed them. They’d blame us for making them moderately obese and getting fired from their jobs and just stuff that it’s so easy to blame on amazing pizzas these days.
Nom nom nom
We got the recipe for the bread from Lauren’s Latest. It was a chance discovery. No research. Just pure luck. So easy to make too.
Once we got that down, we used a cookie sheet (even though her recipe calls for a pizza stone) to put all the ingredients together and it worked just fine.
Want to copy us and be fabulous? Here’s how you can!
1) Roll out the dough. Brush some olive oil on the top (you don’t HAVE to, but it’s nice). I seasoned the dough with cilantro, onions and dried sweet basil because I loooooove flavour.
Step one, we can have lots of fun
2) Tomato sauce from a can decided to join the party. We let him, because we can. Get it?
Step two, there’s so much we can do
3) That my Awesomepants’ hand. So pretty and white and alien-looking. He loves the cheeses and manicures. So he put on some shredded mozzarella.
Step three, it’s just you for me
4) Then came the Italian sausage and the pepperoni…happy happy joy. The second time we tried this recipe, I made the mistake with the lean beef instead of the sausage and nothing was ever the same again. :'( Haha.
Step four, I can give you more
5) Mushrooms and a closeup shot for motivation.
Step five, don’t you know that the time has arrived
6) Olives, more cheese, and a photo later, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Step by step, Step by step girl, Ooh baby, Gonna get to you gi-rrrl
Baking time? 15 minutes.
If it’s not done, add 5 more minutes. But if it’s a good pizza, it will play by the rules. Or not because pizzas are not your bi…son.
Remember Awesomepants? He’s made this all by himself but he says I did it. What do I know….I’m just a boring ol’ blogger who uses New Kids on the Block songs as picture captions.