I read back on my blog and I realised my first post seemed a little scatterbrained. I feel like I came across and a bit too unsure so I’ll take some time to explain why I’m so awkward and why you can think it’s cool! Not like it’s a rule or anything. Ha. But yes, you must!
1. I love creating things. I know it’s one of my strengths and it’s something I strive to do all the time. I’ve started tons of tiny businesses in my head and I’m sure that one day soon I’ll be bold enough to go with it.
2. I absolutely ADORE people who start their own businesses, especially if they are cute and have nothing to do with writing code in Silicon Valley. If you ever take the smallest step to be the person you want to be, I love you and you have my heart.
3. I think blogs are a little insane. Don’t get me wrong, I blog stalk like it’s a damn life support line. I just think I’m a really shy person when you meet me and it surprises me how open I can be while I’m writing on the internets. See, it’s insane! Flip flop flip flop.
4. Flip flop flip flop.
5. I flip flop a lot. A LOT. Two times and sometimes three.
6. I love MS Paint. Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw and all those other neato software things are very impressive to me. However, I’m truly loyal to MS Paint because I get it so easily. I’m still a Photoshop novice but I really want to learn more.
7. I sometimes wish we had a bunch of singers following us everywhere, singing us songs that we’re thinking of as close to what the song originally sounds like. Does that make sense? What? iPods, I know. But I don’t own an iPod and I steal my sister’s whenever I can, so a singing, following bunch of people would be amazing.
8. I’ve wanted to work for MAD magazine for the longest time. I don’t know if I’d work there if they gave me a job now. Okay I would! I changed my mind. They were the first thing that taught me to question the “truth” and I laughed as I locked myself in my room and read them comicals.
9. I’m not very fashionable so I love when I see people who take the trouble to match this with that etc. Polka dots, yellow oh cheery yellow, tie dye, crinkly shirts, shiny but not too shiny: FAVES. So I admire, that’s not bad, right?
10. Then there was number 10. You can look at the picture I made.